From the “bounce castle” at your child’s school fair to ballistic military applications, Highland woven fabrics provide a foundation of strength. Our woven offerings include familiar high-performance products such as Nomex®, Kevlar® and Cordura® textured nylon.
- Tear, abrasion and flame resistance
- Consistent quality and appearance
Depending upon the application, woven fabrics can have an open “scrim” construction for uses such as filtration or sanding disks, or they can have tighter weaves that perform well for other commercial and military applications.
Whether they’re left open or paired with a coating or laminate, Highland woven fabrics set a standard for value and quality.
- Product development
- Fabric forming
- Aqueous coating
- Certifications and safety
- Oil repellency
- Soil release
- Flame resistance (FR)
- Antibacterial, anti-microbial
- Optical brightening
- Tents, tarps, pond liners
- Flame-resistant and ballistic products
- Consumer goods
- Sporting goods
- Military applications – MOLLE, IOTV, FILBE, boots, fighter pilot jackets
- Commercial and industrial workwear
- Digital printing substrates